- Traditionally benched using metalsmith artistry
- Pendant is solid Sterling silver
- Deer antler sourced within Ontario, Canada
- Embellished with a deep blue Labradorite stone
- Ottawa Mined Quartz has been placed on top of the pendant with gorgeous inclusions in the stone
- Cedar cast into solid Sterling Silver, capturing all the details and scale of the leaf
- Pendant measures approximately 5 inches in height
- Complete with 20 inch Sterling Silver Rolo chain (length can be adjusted upon request)
Sterling silver is timeless metal. Because it is a precious metal, your piece will be able to be passed down for generations.
It is hardy and strong, while still delicate enough to display the complex knots and designs with a shiny and beautiful finish. While not as strong as stainless steel, sterling silver's hue and shine give the air of expense while keeping to a considerate price.
Sterling silver jewelry also makes a perfect gift; you can always be sure that the recipient will appreciate a handcrafted piece.