- Traditionally benched using metalsmith artistry
- Pendant and chain are solid Sterling silver
- Moons have been oxidized to create a life-like texture
- Overall necklace length measures 16 inches
- Sterling silver chain can be adjusted in size upon request
- Large pendant measures 2.5 inches in width while each moon measures 0.5 inches in height
- Small pendant measures 1.5 inches in width while each moon measures 0.25 inches in height
The moon grandly reminds us of birth, death and all the cycles in between. Through its rebirthing, it hints at the soul's cycles of continual reincarnation. It is always there. Both its stoic presence and constant pattern of repeating cycles glowingly reminds us of the interplay between the essence of our own eternal spirit, and the undulating rhythms and patterns of all living things including nature - infinitely cyclical and reoccurring.