Hummingbirds are alert and territorial, and they are fierce warriors as well, guarding their source of nectar from other hummingbirds. They show us that we too can stand up for ourselves, that it need not come from force but from self love.
- Traditionally benched using metalsmith artistry
- Hoops are solid Sterling silver
- Hummingbird skulls have been casted from a real skull, and captures the accurate details
- Hoops measure approximately 1.5 inches in width
- Hoops are for gauged ears. Non gauged hoops can be custom made upon request
Sterling silver is timeless metal. Because it is a precious metal, your piece will be able to be passed down for generations.
It is hardy and strong, while still delicate enough to display the complex knots and designs with a shiny and beautiful finish. While not as strong as stainless steel, sterling silver's hue and shine give the air of expense while keeping to a considerate price.
Sterling silver jewelry also makes a perfect gift; you can always be sure that the recipient will appreciate a handcrafted piece.