- Casted from a Hyacinth flower
- The detailed pendant is to scale of the natural plant
- The perfect gift for a nature lover as it captures the fine details of Mother Nature
- Solid Sterling silver
- The pendant measures approximately 1 inch
- Necklace includes 20 inch rolo chain in Sterling (size can be adjusted upon request)
Fun facts about the Hyacinth Flower: - Originally from the Mediterranean, Iran and Turkmenistan, now grown mainly in Holland - Each flower's colour has a unique fragrance and is used extensively in perfume making
- The bulbs are poisonous. They contain oxalic acid which is so strong it can remove rust
- Because the juice of the hyacinth plant is so naturally sticky, it was used as a book binding glue hundreds of years ago .
Sterling silver is timeless metal. Because it is a precious metal, your piece will be able to be passed down for generations.
It is hardy and strong, while still delicate enough to display the complex knots and designs with a shiny and beautiful finish. While not as strong as stainless steel, sterling silver's hue and shine give the air of expense while keeping to a considerate price.
Sterling silver jewelry also makes a perfect gift; you can always be sure that the recipient will appreciate a handcrafted piece.