- Traditionally benched using metalsmith artistry
- Pendant and chain are solid Sterling silver
- Moons have been oxidized to create a life-like texture
- Overall necklace length measures 16 inches
- Sterling silver chain can be adjusted in size upon request
- Moon measures approximately 1 inch
The moon grandly reminds us of birth, death and all the cycles in between. Through its rebirthing, it hints at the soul's cycles of continual reincarnation. It is always there. Both its stoic presence and constant pattern of repeating cycles glowingly reminds us of the interplay between the essence of our own eternal spirit, and the undulating rhythms and patterns of all living things including nature - infinitely cyclical and reoccurring.
Sterling silver is timeless metal. Because it is a precious metal, your piece will be able to be passed down for generations.
It is hardy and strong, while still delicate enough to display the complex knots and designs with a shiny and beautiful finish. While not as strong as stainless steel, sterling silver's hue and shine give the air of expense while keeping to a considerate price.
Sterling silver jewelry also makes a perfect gift; you can always be sure that the recipient will appreciate a handcrafted piece.